Our Schedule

yogahour teen Wednesdays at Yoga Oasis
ages 11-17 4:15-5:15pm
$7 drop in

School Age sessions to begin at the end of August.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

From our students...

Hi, my name is Asha; I am 14 years old. I first found out about the Yoga 4 Youth program through Red Monkey Studio and decided to give it a try. I began taking classes from the summer and continued through the rest of the year. I have currently been taking this class for about 7 months, and I have enjoyed every second of it! The instructors, Nancy and Lori, are so encouraging and sweet ;I am so grateful someone finally started a youth yoga class! Trust me, it isn't anything like "do superhero", and "now do the bunny pose". They tell you the sanskrit name, the derivative, and what it means to you. I have found myself to become more confident through my flexibility and also my confidence in other places. When you practice something you really love, you find that you and everyone around you is lifted and happier. So grab a friend and welcome yourself to serene new world! Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment